Only users of an instance can access it and edit its content. To become a user of an instance a user needs to be its owner, part of team that's assigned to it, or invited to access it. After a user is invited to access an instance they'll need to accept their invite before they can access the instance. Likewise, if a user is not the owner or a team member of an instance they'll need be invited and accept that invite to an instance before they can access it.
There are 2 ways to login to accept your invite: via email and by navigating to https://accounts.zesty.io/login.
If you've never created an account in Zesty.io then create an account.
1. Navigate to https://accounts.zesty.io/signup to sign up for an account.
2. After you've created an account, check your email and verify your account.
3. Click the orange "Verify your email address" button to verify your email address.
There are 2 ways to get to the Zesty.io login screen:
1a. Locate the invitation in your inbox.
2a. Open the email and click on the orange "Login to accept invite" button, which will route you to the Zesty.io login screen.
1b. Navigate to the Zesty.io login screen.
2. Use your account credentials to login to your account.
3. There will be an Invites section in your all-instances view. Click the green Accept Invite section to accept your invite.
4. Once you accept your invite the instance's settings drawer will open and you'll see a notification in the lower left-hand corner that you've accepted access to an instance.
If you've been invited to access an instance but you do not see an invitation once you login, ensure that the invite email and Zesty.io account email are an exact match. For example, you'll have issues accessing your invitation if your account has been created with a personal email address, and the invitation was sent to a professional email address.