Setting Up Two-factor Authentication
For that extra step of security, set up two-factor authentication. This article will show a user how to enable two-factor authentication on their account.
Two-factor authentication make Zesty.io safer for your business. We highly recommend you and your team uses two-factor authentication to logging in. In this guide we will walk you through a few simple steps to get two-factor enabled for your user login.
- 3.Look for the 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) card
- 4.Enter your phone number and click enable
- 5.LogoutNote: If this is your first time using the Authy 2FA app, then you will receive a text message with a link to download & install Authy
- After downloading, enter the same email and phone number into the Authy app that you use for Zesty.io.
- 7.From the 2FA screen do one of the following:
- Open the Authy app and enter the Zesty.io token into the 2FA field.
- Use Authy One-Touch notification and click Approve
- 8.Your 2FA setup is now complete.
Once in the account manager you will need to click on my account (your name in the top right hand corner) and select my profile.
Click security link and click enable
Enter your phone number then click Enable.
enter your phone number
Your smart phone will get an SMS with a link to download the Authy app.
zesty text message download link
Proceed to download Authy. After installing, enter the same phone number you entered into Zesty, and the email that matches your Zesty account.
log into your property
Zesty asks for two-factor key
view your two-factor key in Zesty and enter your key