Creating and Adding a Team
Teams can help break up your users into easily manageable groups with a single role. Create teams for marketers, developers, contractors, and more. Learn how to add a team to your instance
Follow these steps to add a team to your instance.
- 1.Login to Zesty.io and click on the Teams icon in the accounts navigation bar.
- 1.Fill out the Teams form with a team name and description, and click the green + Create Team button.
- 1.Add Team members by entering in the email addresses of your teammates in the text box and click the gray + Invite button to invite them to your team.
Congratulations! You created your first team. Now let's add it to your instance.
- 1.Navigate to you Teams via the link in the accounts navigation bar.
- 1.Copy your team's ID by click the clipboard icon.
- 1.Navigate back to your instances by click Instances the accounts navigation bar.
- 1.Locate the instance that you want to add your team to and click the settings cog icon to access your instance's settings.
- 1.Scroll down in the instance's settings drawer until you see the Team Access section. Paste your team's ID text box with (Mac: CMD+v PC: CTRL+v), select your team's role, and then click the gray Add Team button.
Congratulations! You just added your team to your instance.
In order to accept an invite to a team, navigate to the Teams interface, and click the blue Accept Invite button.